Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My first blog

Hi there!

This is an exciting moment for me as I have just set up my first ever blog. My name is Anneli and I am of swedish background but am now living in Anglesea, Australia with my partner Richie and my 3 year old daughter Klara.

This blog will cover subjects such as self-help and meditation. Of course self-help is a very broad subject and my aim is to get the word out there on your power to change using methods posted on this blog. I have personaly been "working" on my self for the last few years with some amazing results using "The law of attraction", so that will of course be a topic I will discuss in more detail.

I am really looking forward to letting you know how to live and achieve your dreams. It is possible and anyone can do it. "You can do, be and have ANYTHNG you want".

Anneli Asplund
www.the-secret-dvd.net

No comments: